Redhat Recruitment 2022 for Technical support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Redhat Recruitment 2022 is looking for Trainee – Associate Technical Support Engineers with B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degrees. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
Redhat Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
What you will bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Motivated and comfortable working in a team
- Ability and willingness to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
What you will do
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
How to Apply?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position online as soon as possible using the following link.
To apply for this job please visit global-redhat.icims.com.